Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's a blog!

He reads this blog. So should you!
On the heels of Valentine's day 2011, 24sevenlax.com is born. Sure, it's a blogger powered blog, but hey, Rome wasn't build in a day. I'm going to do my best to bring you an alternative to the myriad of other lax sites out there. Why, you ask? Well, quite frankly, just because I feel like it. Stay tuned for interesting content and thoughtful commentary about the sport of lacrosse.

Check back often for a refreshing and candid look at the game, the gear, the people, and the lifestyle. Let me know what you want to read about and I'll take that into consideration. Game on my friends.

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost, I can tell you are hard at work with the 10:56am post time. The Mikey Powell head is right in sights with the awesome shoe line brought to us back in '05. This was right before he decided to concentrate more on his music. I think it's a Keanu Reeves or Russell Crowe type thing. Anyway, the shoes could be had for $9.99 on lax.com. What a steal! Lax is life....out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why, you ask?" Because no one reads your Jersey Shore blog anymore, that's why.

    ReplyDelete